We know the right way to teach you QuickBooks and we have the experience, expertise and many satisfied clients to prove it.
With no distractions and clear, easy lessons between you and a Quickbooks trainer from our team, your knowledge of Quickbooks will quickly evolve into something that makes life easier.
Our approach offers something for everyone, regardless of skill level. If you’re new to Quickbooks, we’ll begin with the basics. If you have some experience, we’ll discover where you’re at during your free assessment and structure your lesson accordingly. Or, if you want to spend some time looking over your business data with a QuickBooks Affiliate, we can do that too. This is actually the best way to learn the software because everything you see is relevant to your business.
Our Tele-Classes include three hours of individual QuickBooks consulting and three hours of ongoing support after the program.
What can you expect to learn?
Because our tele-classes are created after your free assessment, your lessons will be fully customized to your needs. Here are a few examples:
- What is a chart of accounts and what should mine look like?
- How do I create a custom invoice?
- How do I apply payments and discounts?
- How do I enter and pay bills?
- How do I reconcile, deal with incorrect deposits, and handle unmatched balances?
- What happens at the end of each month to Balance Sheet, P&L and Reconciling to the General Ledger?
- How do I set up inventory and/or services?
- How do I post transactions?
- How do I understand a Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Sales History, Trial Balance, and Customizing Reports?
During your free assessment, give us your questions and we’ll create customized lessons around them.
Our free assessment will give you peace of mind of what you can expect for your bookkeeping fees each month. We gather all the information we need and give you a solid number to go by. And because we’re always looking for savings, we often end up paying for ourselves!